FAQs PiezoClamping® - Frequently asked questions related to PiezoClamping®
We welcome our customers' questions and are always happy to answer them. After-sales support is one of our main strengths. Below, find the most frequently asked questions related to PiezoClamping® grouped by topic. If you do not find what you are looking for, feel free to contact us with further questions.
This section aims to assist our customers and users of power ultrasonics in general, both in the industrial and medical fields. However, the information and values presented are for reference only, use at your own discretion and risk.
- How does PiezoClamping® work?
- What is the dimensions adjustment step for configuring PiezoClamping®?
- Is it possible to determine the prestress from the torque?
- Which values of d33 should I use with PiezoClamping®?
- Do the ideal prestress and d33 constant depend on the piezoceramics quantity and size?
- Is there a calibration kit for PiezoClamping®?
- What is the fundamental parameter for transducer and converters preloading, torque or prestress?
- Can I stop using the torque wrench for transducer preloading after acquiring PiezoClamping®?
- Does PiezoClamping® measure the average or maximum prestress on the ceramics?
- Does PiezoClamping® include an interface for automation?
- Is there prestress relaxation / loss in converters over time? How to improve prestress retention?
- Why do piezoceramics break prematurely?
- Why does prestress control by torque have low reproducibility?